Customer Loyalty Discount Card
Our existing grand store opening day customer discount cards are due to expire 31.11.2017, we've therefore been busy over the last few weeks looking at how we can put in place a loyalty based discount card which gives our customers greater returns as their cumulative spend adds up over the year.
Were therefore happy to announce that as of 1st January 2018, you'll be able to ask at the counter for your very own personalised loyalty discount card.
No extensive forms to fill in, all we need is your full name for us to monitor your spends against, this is to ensure you receive the appropriate level of discount (terms and conditions apply)
As soon as your store spend reaches £250, you'll be saving for the rest of the year, the discount received will continue to grow as your store spend grows as follows:
- £250 cumulative spend, you'll be saving 2.5% on every purchase (Bronze Level Discount)
- £500 cumulative spend, you'll be saving 5.0% on every purchase (Silver Level Discount)
- £750 cumulative spend, you'll be saving 7.5% on every purchase (Gold Level Discount)
- £1000 cumulative spend, you'll be saving 10% on every purchase (VIP Black Level Discount)
Discount scheme terms and conditions:
- Discount is only available for the individual cardholder, and is non transferable
- The discount card must be displayed at the time of your purchase to receive the appropriate level of discount due
- Purchasing store vouchers does count towards your cumulative spend total
- Discount however is not applicable when purchasing or spending store vouchers
- At times where greater agreed discounted prices and price matches are made, no additional discount will be available by the use of this card. The spend in these instances will however still count towards your cumulative spend total.